Topic: Slavery Reparations  (Read 50 times) previous topic - next topic

• Diego Cordero
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Slavery Reparations
Homeless, Disabled Bus Passenger Attacked by Man Seeking Slavery Reparations
Milo.yiannopoulos.net
OCTOBER 19, 2017

A deranged assailant with a record of racially-motivated harassments attacked passengers on a Maryland mass transit bus in Washington, DC. Marquis Evans-Royster, 27, immediately spat on the 52-year-old victim, who is homeless and remains unnamed in reports, after boarding the bus in the suburb of Silver Spring without paying the fare.
According to ABC in Washington, Evans-Royster hurled racial epithets at the victim, who initially tried to ignore him, before going through the victim's pockets, attempting to steal what little the homeless man had.

"You owe me for making my grandmother a slave," Evans-Royster claimed as the victim attempted to push him away. The driver of the bus also recalled Evans-Royster saying two white passengers of the bus should die as well as all white people are evil.

Other passengers tried to stop the assault but were threatened with being covered in urine by Evans-Royster.

"Who carries around a bottle a urine?" said Desi Cureton, another passenger, who told the media she believed Evans-Royster must have had mental issues.

The bus driver repeatedly threatened to call the police, causing the transit traducer to flee. Police managed to identify Evans-Royster from the surveillance footage, leading to his arrest four days later. He was charged with assault and racial harassment theft, second-degree assault, destruction of property and possession of a false I.D. These charges combined carry a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison.

ans-Royster has a lengthy police record which includes charges of race or religious harassment, robbery, and assault.

Tyrone Kenney, a 70-year-old black man who grew up in the Civil Rights Era, condemned Evans-Royster's actions.

"It speaks to the state of the times," he said according to WJLA. "People are desperate, they're looking for leadership, they're looking for guidance, but they're not getting it at home, they're not getting it from [the] government. It's a period of time I've never seen before."

Source: https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/10/homeless-disabled-bus-passenger-attacked-by-man-seeking-slavery-reparations/
The only problem with the world is that the idiots are cocksure and intelligent are doubtful.